Sunday, November 30, 2008

oh well

It appears that my lovely romance has ended. Not sure quite what happened, because as you may have already read the communication had dropped off almost completely. So I am a little confused, a bit hurt, and very disappointed. But you know what, I am not devastated, and I thought I would be.

D is an awesome guy. I still like him, I still have alot of respect for him, and I have a basic understanding of his condition. I am disappointed in his decision to not be up front with me, but I can live with it.

I learnt abit about myself through this experience, which I think is fantastic. Now I have a better understanding of who I am as a person, as an individual, and not as a mother, or a wife, or a friend.

I like me.

Not sure if I am going to fall apart over the next couple of days or weeks, I don't think so. I am looking forward to talking with a counsellor and continuing my self-exploration.

No comments: