Monday, November 3, 2008

One giant leap

Is what I want to take. I am falling for this man. After three weeks of talking and talking I am yet to find something that I don't like, or that makes me say 'woah, hang on, that's not ok'. Even in person we still click, it is magic.

Do I dare?

I know how he feels. He is, lol, smitten, head over heels, swept away. I am attracted to his mind and his body, I feel the flame that burns when we are together. I want him badly, on so many levels. I am overwhelmed at times by what I have begun to feel.

But do I dare?

Do I dare to give my heart away, when I actually think he has already stolen it. Do I let it go without a fight and embrace the magic that I can feel between us.

Do I dare?

There is the fear that this will burn out. But we get each other. So many times it is like my own head is speaking when he talks to me. I can see that we have the potential to make an awesome team.

But do I dare?

My commitment? Would be to move to him, to his home town, in the future. I have family there, it would not be a bad thing. I have concerns for X, his possible reaction, his resulting difficulty in getting to see the kids. These are things I battle with in my head. Do I do what I want?

Do I dare?

No comments: