Friday, September 5, 2008

Crap, I lost half this post!

Damn the internet. And I was so witty and funny and had so many things to say about my job. Well, stuff it, I have had enough for today...

Hmm, well, I suck at positive thinking, but I will take it one step at a time.



I underestimated my No.2. He basically reacted the same as Tween. He also suggested the week about visiting. Well, we will just see what happens.



I have now told - my best friend, the two boys, and another good friend. She was pretty supportive and said she had wondered if things were a bit rough with some of the things I had mentioned (such as the NZ trip, when I told her about DH announcing he and the boys weren't coming with me).



I am yet to tell - my mum, another good friend, Toddler's daycare, my boss. I figure the last two can wait until things actually change, or if I need to take a couple of days off work to move I will tell my boss then. I am seeing my mum on 20th of this month, so I think I will tell her then.



I overdosed on Coca Cola and chocolate yesterday (was not intentional, I was wallowing in self-pity). You wouldn't think that was actually possible, but I can't imagine what else would have made me feel so damn awful. I ate most of a family size block of chocolate and a 600ml coke in about 3 hours. For the next hour or so I was totally buzzed. I imagine that is what it would feel like to be on Speed or something, because I was high! But the crash came.


I developed the shakes badly. A migraine appeared and within an hour of that I was vomiting. Today I feel seedy, like I usually do after a migraine, but with the added effect of nausea. Not pretty. I was in bed last night by 8.30pm and I am seedy and nauseous today.

Short version of my missing half of post...

Work - must write grant application for money for Toy Library (that I asked for during my insane sugar high), must clean up desk as I am being moved and given some more shelving (arrived to find not one, but three colleagues discussing my desk area, I am not a tidy person, my predecessor was almost anal about organising/tidiness. Get over it).

No comments: