Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who knew!

No.2, Tween and Mate sitting in lounge room talking about farting (what else, lol!). Mate remarks that his mum farts. Sounds of amazement from Tween and No.2. "Girls don't fart!' said Tween. 'Yes they do!...Well, my mum does.' said Mate. 'Oh' was the reply.

Enough said.

Continued on from yesterday...
DH replied - thanked me for being honest, said that he was glad that he know knew where things were with us, said that he didn't hold a grudge (*cough, cough*), and hoped I would find happiness in the future. Then said that we would deal with it all when he got home and announced that he would like to take the boys on a long road trip not long after he gets back.

Well. Ok then.

I guess that is that.

Why am I feeling so emotional then?

I am going away tomorrow and I am more glad than ever that I have booked myself into a swish hotel with a spa, bought myself a nice dress and plan to have a good time at my friends wedding. I will toast the beginning of their marriage, and the end of mine. Touche.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hi, Steph here...just wanted to let you know that I have been and will be praying for you.

I am sorry you are hurting, but it sounds like you know you are making the decision that is best for you.

I wish you the best...and I'll keep reading!

mums_hugs said...

Thanks Steph. I feel like some progress has been made. Glad to hear you will keep reading. I like popping in to visit your blog too.