Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lonely, I am so lonely....

Okay, so I am over the whole not having my kids here thing. Come baaaack, mummy misses you!!! Well, in lots of ways I miss them, I can do without the housework any day, lol. I spoke to all of them tonight, even Toddler, who said 'hello mummy' about 8 times, lol, soooo cute.

I have news....

I got the flat! Nice and handy to everything, three bedrooms, in pretty good condition. Phew, so glad that saga is over, and quicker than I expected too. I am signing the lease tomorrow. I have a shopping trip planned with a friend on Friday, watch out IKEA, here i come!

I am still doing lots of walking. I walked for 1 hour on Sunday....Sunday! well, you know how I said, at the end of my last post, don't forget to put your clocks forward? I forgot! Yes, me! And I was working on Sunday at the godawful hour of 8am in the morning, so had to be up by 6.30am.Well, I was up by 6.30am, in the old time!!!! I just happened to put the news on and looked at the screen and said 'OMG, it's 7.30am'.

I got dressed in record time, power walked to the local shops to catch a bus and made it to work only 5 minutes late. Worked until 4pm, caught a bus part of the way home and walked the rest. I am clocking up the km's in a big way. I walked 2 hours on my very boring Monday (public holiday, no kids, no car, friends all busy), worked out on my Wii Fit (still fun) and stared into the fridge looking for inspiration, lol. I have been eating lots of vege stir fries and fresh squeezed juice, I don't think my body has had such good foods in a long long time.

I had grand plans to get up early on work days and do some yoga and stuff, but I just can't do it. I get up and feel how cool it still is, and how sleepy I still am, and climb back into bed for another ten minutes of shut eye. I love being in bed. It is so warm and snuggly. So I work out at the end of the day at the moment. I have no idea what will happen once the family has returned, I do know that I need to fit some exercise in there somewhere.

2 comments:

Frogdancer said...

Congratulation on the flat! That's excellent news.

mums_hugs said...

It is such a relief, and in such a great spot. I can't wait to move in and get on with my life!