Tuesday, October 14, 2008

hellooo

I have been absent! For no good reason either, other than just not getting on here.

Well, X got home with the kids on Saturday night and the noise level escalated. I didn't mind though, it was nice to have my family around again.

Negative - arggh - Toddler's sleeping pattern was completely stuffed. While he was away he was having no day sleep, and was not in bed till 11pm. This is not a good thing for a small person and I was not impressed. Well, he is at day 3 of being home, he had a day sleep yesterday and was in bed asleep by 9pm. Much better! Oh, and X chopped off all Toddlers hair and I don't like it. I think his head shape does not suit a number 3 clip job. At least it will grow back.

I haven't yet physically moved. I had to wait for X to come back so that we could organise the removal and work out exactly what I was taking with me. It looks like I won't be out before the end of this month. Don't love it, but can bear it. I have made a couple of trips over to the flat to take stuff over, do an inspection and have a bit of a clean of the bathroom and toilet as they were left messy. I am still happy with the place and excited about moving in.

I went shopping at Ikea and bought a house full of furniture. That was fun! I've never done something like that before.

I mentioned in the past that I had been checking out RSVP. Well, I dived in and joined a couple of dating sites and have been chatting to a couple of nice blokes the last few days. One is my age and lives up the coast a bit, the other is a couple of years older and lives in my local area. No plans to meet just yet, I am enjoying the conversation and the whole getting to know you phase. It is fun. I need fun. It has been many many years since I have dated, I would like to do a bit of that. And if things don't go any further then at least I might have made a couple of friends.

Other news - I bought X's motorbike off him and hope to get my license in the new year.

No comments: