Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yay

You know how I said recently how much I wished for a good day? Well, today was a good day.

I worked this morning and it was not too busy, just the right amount of questions and general requests from patrons, plus a lovely chat with one of my bookclub kids. Then home to pay the babysitter and discover that she has done the vacuuming for me. I love this girl! She is worth every dollar I pay her.

Bundled the kids up and headed out the door to catch the bus into the city. We had decided to go see the new exhibit of Dinosaurs at the museum and I figured 2 hours would be plenty of time. DS#1 is away at the moment, so it is rather peaceful in the house with only DS#2 and #3. It's amazing what a difference one child can make. DS#3 is too young to fight with, so DS#2 is having a nice time not being bugged by a brother. I was right about the 2 hours, that's what it took to see the exhibits and look around the shop. I bought DS#2 a dinosaur egg that really hatches, it sits in water for 48 hrs. It will be interesting to see what happens. He has been checking every ten minutes or so, to see if anything has changed.

Came home and relaxed for a while before getting tea on, now we are going to watch a movie together and later have a game of Yahtzee. Hopefully DS#3 will go to bed at a decent hour and really top my day off.

No comments: