Friday, April 11, 2008

On a Diet, sort of

Well I got my Lemon Detox Diet in the mail and it is all pretty simple. I was a bit scared of headaches as my diet has been toxic heaven for a long time, so I wasn't game to go cold turkey. I had the Senna tea for 3 nights in a row and then yesterday I had the drink for breakfast, ate lightly through the day and had the drink again that night as well as the tea.

I got on the scales this morning and according to them I have lost a kilo! Not sure how that happened as the info says not to expect any loss until day 3 at least (and that's on the standard version, not the relaxed version that I am doing).

So today I had the drink for breakfast, have been sipping that and water all morning. I have a slight headache at the moment, not sure if that is due to the way I slept or the detoxifying. I had a light lunch and will continue to sip water/drink for the rest of the day. I have been eyeing off the cake in the staff kitchen (my desk faces the kitchen), but I don't really want it, it just looks good to eat!

So I shall continue slowly, drink morning and night and light eating through the day.

No comments: