Monday, April 14, 2008

I am on to day 4 of the diet and I feel fine. I have lost a couple of kilos YAY. I had a headache on days 2 and 3, but I took half a panadol each time and that did the trick. I am being pretty easy going with the diet and not fasting that much, just skipping breakfast as usual (much easier to have a cup of the drink than worry about cereal or toast) and drinking plenty of water. I have visitors here at the moment and once they go I will skip dinner as well, so the fasting will be more prolonged.

I need to lose 40kgs. I have been carrying 20-40kgs extra around with me for the last 10yrs. Bit fed up with it really, especially when I go shopping and can't buy nice clothes, and what I think is nice looks like @#$& when I try it on because of my lumps and bumps. I would like to drop at least 4 dress sizes and 20kgs to start with, I do realise this is a long term goal, right now I am aiming for 5kg.

No comments: