Sunday, April 6, 2008

Please be quiet!

I cannot comprehend how my mother did not kill my brother and I if we were anything like what my two oldest are. They fight/argue/whinge about the most trivial things, it is like a constant buzzing in my ear. How do I stop this? Or at least minimise it? ARGHHH. I refuse to take them shopping with me again. They didn't ask for anything, but the bickering was constant.

Took all of them to see Horton Hears a Who at the cinemas. It was a charity event, raising money for the Australian Breastfeeding Association. Apparently it was a good movie, but since I only saw the first 15 mins and the last 10 mins then I don't really know, lol. This is all my toddler sat still for! I won't be taking him back to the cinemas for a few years yet.

I bought a chest freezer yesterday as I am fed up with not being able to buy bulk meat and cheap bread when it's available. Got that installed downstairs today, with much sweating and cursing on my part, and patient assistance from my DS#1.

So glad this day is nearly over. When am I going to have a great day? They all seem too hard at the moment.

No comments: