Tuesday, April 1, 2008


Even though our relationship is at a standstill, I still shed a tear or two when he sailed away yesterday. I mostly felt sad for the kids sake, but as angry as I have been and as separate as we feel towards each other, I still care. We have 9 years of history behind us (literally, tomorrow is our anniversary, not that anyone is counting), so it would be hard not to care.

Today I was a bit out of it at work, like my head wasn't really there. I felt so down that I probably put on my best performance ever! Lol, something about being sad makes me want to sing a little louder and dance a little crazier, just to shake the blues away! I think the kids and parents appreciated it, lol. My throat hurts now though, and my feet would too if I hadn't had my comfy shoes on!

The kids are fine. DS#2 was a bit emotional yesterday, but he is back to his normal self again today! He has such a short attention span it drives me nuts sometimes, probably drives him nuts too. DS#3 is suffering with teething so he was already cranky. We all went to the park to wear ourselves out a bit, good move on my part. Being out of the house seems to really help our moods.

No comments: