Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time to tighten the Belt

I fell badly on my first night at Roller Derby and sprained my ankle, well I think I sprained it, since I have never done that before I am not sure what it looks like. I still have bruising and swelling 5 days later, so damage was done anyway. Was pretty annoyed because I had been skating quite well for an hour and was just trying to get out of the way of the more experienced skaters. No exercise at all since Friday night.



Having a funny kind of day today. Feeling emotional. I finish up at my job tomorrow, and have no feelings about that as such, but I sat and did my budget today and was horrified to find that once I finish at work my outgoing will be greater than my incoming. I said to my colleague that I have no choice but to find some work to make up the gap.

Feeling frustrated about my foot.

Feeling tired and a little lonely.

Feeling jealous.

Trying to feel a little silly so the negatives don't weigh me down.

Afraid of being bored.

Afraid that boredom will have me saying yes to things I do not really want to do, just to fill time.

Wondering how the hell I am going to keep my head above water till there is some money coming in.

Oh, don't get me wrong, bills are paid in time and rent is weeks in advance, so I have things I can fall back on if need be, but that is really for emergency situations. But I hate thinking that I may have to rely on that at some point. I like feeling financially secure.

Ok, so you could say 'cut back, surely there is stuff there that can be got rid of' - yeh, like Karate and Roller Derby and Child Care - but I can easily justify keeping all of those things.

sigh...maybe I will have to try and get some cleaning work. Good Exercise =D

Teen is in trouble at school again for misbehaviour in the classroom. What the hell do I do?

The other two boys are fine.

My birthday shortly. I will be 32. I am told I look about 25 yrs old, so that will do me for now. Having dinner with my mum and my boys and one bro on Fri, then on Sat I am having a BBQ and drinks with friends and my other two bros. Might go clubbing after, but will have to see how my ankle is.

I asked my mum to buy me a saucepan and I asked the ex-H to organise the boys to buy me a new handbag.

Happy Birthday to me.

No comments: