Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Excuse Me?!

Please explain to me how it is MY fault that the phone didn't ring when you called. I am sorry you didn't get to talk to us, but where to you get off having a go at me? You wanted this damn phone line, it has had issues that I have had to deal with because you aren't here. For starters, it keeps cutting off my phone calls even when I haven't been on for 90mins, or, as tonight, it doesn't ring at all, or you can't use the internet while you are on the phone. Yet you want to dump on me. You told me you were ringing between certain times and apparently you were calling before I even walked in the door. I get home and want to at least get dinner cooking before I have to talk to anyone, these kids need feeding first! Arghh!

Communication was never our strong point, what on earth do you want to talk about when I only spoke to you a couple of days ago? Nothing has happened since, although you've done a bit of walking around which you emailed me about, what more is there? I get up, take kids to school, work, come home, feed kids, help with homework, nag them into bed, and then it's housework and my computer time. That's it. I blog for you pretty regularly, but there is only so much I can say, what's the point in repeating it on the phone? Why don't you start a conversation. I asked you to tell the boys a bit about what you do at work, is it sooo top secret that you could only spare two lines! OMG! Two whole lines sums up your entire work day/week/month!? Glad I'm not you then. Can't you tell them about where you sleep, what kind of chores you have to do each day, what you get to eat. God, you are such an uncommunicative person.

All you have done tonight with your rant at me is remind me why I don't like you.

No comments: