Friday, March 18, 2011

Well that didn't help

So Titan comes over the next night. He'd got pretty annoyed with me on the phone, so I thought I should stop being a bitch and have him over and discuss it in person.

So he does a big rant, had some valid points about how I don't make him feel loved and needed, tried to pin his lack of social life on me (I told him to get stuffed on that one), and then calmed down somewhat. I pointed out that I have been on my own in some way or another for many years, that accommodating another adult is not something I have done for a while, and that he needed to be a bit more understanding of where I am coming from. I then muttered something about needing a tire changed and that seemed to make him happy (which I thought was odd).

Anyway, that settled him a bit and we went on to discuss other stuff. I told him I'd been craving pasta carbonara all week and how nice it would be to have Italian when we go for dinner on Sat. We discussed food for a bit and the impression I got was that we would be having Italian.

Today he calls me and we check in with each other about schedules and stuff and I said, 'So, are we going to (a lovely Italian place that makes awesome Pasta Carbonara)?'
'Oh no', he says, 'I don't want pasta. We're going to (a steak and chicken restaurant)'.
'Oh' I said
'That's ok isn't it? I can have my chicken then'.
'Fine'

I should have said no, I should have said that I have really been looking forward to having Italian. But I didn't. And now I am pissed off all over again.

Meh

No comments: