Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do, or do not...there is no try

a very good quote from Yoda, of all creatures, lol. I like it and I say it to myself whenever I am feeling like giving up, or when I hear myself say 'I'll try'.

No change in cm's this week. Last Wednesday I weighed myself and appeared to have dropped 1.5kgs, but today I weighed myself and had dropped only 1/2 a kg. Blech. Stupid scales. Haven't been to the gym much because of other commitments, but have still been getting a fair bit of exercise in my new job,

I have a second job as a cleaner, as I am desperate for a bit extra money and my creche hours have been cut back (at my request, but it's night work and was impacting on my kids). I started the cleaning job last Wed. It is casual work, but I have said I am available all day Monday, and till 2.30 pm Tues and Wed. I've done 3 shifts, it is uncomplicated work, but tiring. It pays $3 more per hour than the child care.

Uni - I have dropped back to part-time as my workload (work, kids, boyfriend, derby, and uni) is getting too much and I don't want to wipe myself out. What I have now is plenty!

No comments: