Thursday, January 1, 2009

On Holiday

I am on my best friends farm enjoying a break from the city. The kids are here with me and at this point are having an okay time. We are here for a week, I am sure by then I will have had enough of them, lol. I am loving spending time with my friend tho.
We celebrated New Year's Eve last night with a few drinks and a few games of poker. It was a nice evening but I was glad to get to bed.

I am having serious withdrawals from being online and chatting to people. It has only been one day and I am missing it soooo bad! My mobile doesn't work out here either, I am not on the right network.
I picked up and read a copy of 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus', and found that it summed up my relationship with D almost perfectly. It was rather bizarre reading it and nodding every few lines. D and I have continued to be in tentative contact, and I met up with him on Christmas Day and spent a couple of hours with him. I discovered that I still felt the spark, but I was reserved with him as I want to proceed cautiously and from what he has said, so does he. He has read through the Depression information I sent him and has said that he sees he has some work to do, he has also said that he will be seeing his doctor early in the new year.

No comments: