Monday, March 24, 2008

What is going on in my head

I have felt so ANGRY the last couple of days. I feel so wronged and put out, lol, can you hear the world's tiniest violin. But seriously, I have been angry. I yelled at my kids in a big way! Mind you, finding weeks old dirty clothes shoved into the bottom of the wardrobe cos DS1 couldn't be bothered walking one metre to the laundry basket is pretty maddening and hard to comprehend, added to the fact that he lost his wallet with all his savings, lost one of his exxy soccer boots, lost his brand new soccer ball, nearly lost another front door key, etc etc, well, I just really lost it. This frustration with DS1 is made worse by my anger towrds DH. I can feel it eating me up inside, so much that when I am alone in the car I want to SCREAM.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I just wanted to say that I can relate! I am the author of the blog "Hey, it's Cheaper Than Therapy", so you know my plight :)
Thanks for reading my blog... I enjoy reading yours!

mums_hugs said...

Gosh, you are welcome. I enjoy yours as well, and you are absolutely right, blogging is cheaper than therapy! Thank god we have somewhere we can get stuff off our chests