Monday, March 17, 2008

My bro is growing up!

We celebrated my youngest brother's birthday last weekend, he is 17yrs old. All my brothers are very good-looking, don't know what happened with me.....actually, yes I do, I was hot about 40kgs ago.

My DH didn't come to the party, he wanted to stay home and watch sports. What can I say, family is not a priority for him. I didn't know what to say to my brother, so I didn't say anything. I did mention it to my mum and struggled to keep from getting really upset. How do I let go of all this anger? It makes me want to spit sometimes, and I am not a spitting type of girl. When I got home I mentioned to DH that the boys were disappointed he hadn't come and he was surprised. I pointed out that they had hoped to say goodbye to him since he is leaving in two weeks. That was that.

So, he is going in two weeks. I asked his brother to babysit for us the weekend before he goes so that we can go out for dinner and a movie. When I mentioned it to DH he was really off hand about it. Maybe I will go by myself and DH can go and do something else. It will possibly be the only chance I get to go to a movie for the next 6 months.

DH's dad wants to catch up with him and the kids before DH goes. I think I will be unavailable that day. I am still really angry that DH's dad 'forgot' our baby's first birthday last year, but still went to his mum's (who lives in the same city and whose birthday is the same day) and saw his youngest son. But he couldn't make time for us. I don't believe he forgot, I just think he is an @$!&*. I don't reply to his emails anymore and I don't want to see him. If DH can be too busy for my family I can be too busy for his, not that I am spiteful or anything, just angry, at DH and his dad.

Bit concerned about my liver. I have been feeling uncomfortable and swollen in that area (RH side near base of ribs). I am also really tired and often feel nauseous to the point of upchucking. I think maybe I need to do a detox, drink more water, and quit drinking so much coke. I was looking at the Lemon Detox Diet, it sounds alright. I will wait until I have at least 3 days off work as apparently day 2 is the worst.

No comments: