Monday, September 23, 2013

This could be awkward, or fate....

So, in this post back in 2009 I talk about chatting to G. In the next post I have met him and been put off by his forward behaviour.

Well. Without realising that we'd met before, I contacted him on a dating website last week. We've been chatting quite happily via the site for quite a few days now and I had the growing suspicion that we had met before. I've confirmed that by finding out his name, age, and by my previous post. He still has the 2 older boys, but he now also has a 2.5 yr old of whom he has shared care. He told me that he's been single for about 3 yrs, so I'm guessing the pregnancy was a surprise and that he wasn't with the mum for that long before it happened.

Do I tell him that I think we've met before? I daresay it would come out at some point and he may have already realised it. Awkward. Since I fobbed him off before do I continue it now? My impression of him is still that he is a nice guy, has his head screwed on right.

Ok, so I've messaged him to say I think we might have met before. Now to see where that goes...

No comments: