Saturday, January 23, 2010

still fine...

still churned up over the ex having a girlfriend, and it is still about HIM having someone when I cannot find a man who actually wants to get to know me without stifling me.

lonely and...I don't know, but a bit messy on the inside.

I have my first real game of Roller Derby tomorrow. I am a little nervous but feeling good on my skates. The nervousness is more about how many people are expected tomorrow...around 200. I know once I start playing it won't matter cos my focus will be on the game. My boys are coming to watch, ex is bringing them. My mum and one of my bro's will be there and my best friend has traveled hours upon hours to visit and come watch me play.

I feel messy inside and I am glad I have something like Derby and exercise to focus on and take my head away from the messy space.

No comments: